Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Another wonderful review of my Halloween book, Ten Little Tricksters.

5.0 out of 5 stars An enchanting Halloween delight!, October 8, 2014
This review is from: Ten Little Tricksters (Paperback)
“I truly love Penelope Anne Cole’s children’s books. Whether they’re touching and heartfelt as her Magical Matthew and Mea stories are, or just plain adorable and fun like her newest, Ten Little Tricksters, I find myself transported to what I loved most about books in my extremely prolific childhood. This Halloween delight is enchanting. I loved her ghosties, skellies, and punkie. I immediately wanted to read it out loud to my niece and nephew. We would have a blast with this one. I also loved Kevin’s bright, color illustrations. They were the perfect complement to a book that’s sure to be a seasonal favorite.” ~Karen Wiesner, author of Cody Knows and Keri is Cute Cute Cute

No comments:

Post a Comment